Here are 5 key takeaways from our introductory video to property investment in Singapore.
- Property investment is one of the avenues to generate passive income.
- Property investment can help to hedge against inflation, in addition to providing you a source of passive income.
- Many people are familiar with residential property investment but have yet to explore the investment potential of industrial properties in Singapore.
- When investing in property, it is important to distinguish between rental collected and positive cash flow. Rental collected is the gross amount you receive before deducting operating expenses. Positive cash flow is rental collected minus operating expenses such as mortgage loan, MCST fees and property tax.
- Investing in positive cash flow properties is the key to property investment success.
Stay tuned for more informative blog posts and videos from Proptiply.