Through the 2-day Proptiply Co-Living Investment Bootcamp, we will share actionable steps on how to achieve a solid return on investment and earn positive cash flow and passive income through our unique ProptiplyTM Co-living Formula.
Co-living is a modern form of shared housing, also known as shared space. By investing in a co-living space, you will act as a landlord to lease out individual rooms in a fully-furnished condominium for room rental income.
Designed to be very hands-on, our Co-living Investment Bootcamp enhances your knowledge through a combination of theory, board games and practical exercises. Join for an interactive session where we will share our methodologies, backed by real examples.
Benefits of attending Proptiply’s Co-living Investment Bootcamp:
- Learn how to kickstart your property investing journey in a safe and systematic manner through our unique ProptiplyTM Co-living Formula
- Discover the exclusive insider tips on how to maximise your success with this method of investing
- Find out the required start-up capital outlay needed to set up your co-living investment
- Learn effective strategies to scale up your property portfolio so you can unlock cash
- Tap into our exclusive Proptiply Community for additional support
- Gain access to your Ace Team (lawyer, accountant, corporate secretary etc.) of professionals who help play an instrumental role in hassle-free investing
Introduction to Co-Living (Shared Space)
Get to know what the concept of co-living or shared space is all about and why this is a good entry opportunity to property investing
Building cash flow through Co-Living (Shared Space)
Discover the strategies you can adopt in order to generate positive cash flow through shared space or co-living investing
Learn how to identify the features you need to look out for in shortlisting ideal condominium projects or units that will appeal to renters
Dos or Don’ts in Shared Space
Find out what you should do and what you should avoid in order to maximise your chances of success and minimise risk
Grasp the key investment principles to help you maximise the return on your investment
Find out how to move to a landed property without increasing your expenses
Join us at our Co-Living Investment Bootcamp to find out how you can kickstart your property investment journey through our unique formula.